We stayed for 2 nights and 3 days. The hotel is close to the airport and highway I-80. We checked about 45 minutes early, but our room was ready and the front desk staff never mentioned that we were early. We booked the room via Priceline and the check in and check out processes were very quick. The front desk staff were very pleasant as well. The rooms and common areas were all clean. The only drawbacks were that the ice machine on the 4th floor seemed to be jammed/broken and because the breakfast staff didn't come to work on Sunday, the only breakfast options were the continental breakfast. Additionally, on Monday, the hot breakfast was offered, however, minus the waffles, and the eggs were mixed with sausage (which doesn't work for us as we don't eat pork). Because of our room location, we were able to watch the sun rise over the mountains! Lastly, check out wasn't until 12 noon, which worked out perfectly for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites Salt Lake City Airport offers a complimentary 24-hour shuttle service to the airport. It is also convenient to a number of attractions and can be the perfect starting point for visits to Energy Solutions Arena, Gateway Plaza, Temple Square, and Salt Palace Convention Center. Guest suites are 25% larger than most suites in the area. The property also features a complimentary new breakfast buffet, high-speed Internet Access, indoor pool, and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Salt Lake City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Marriott Salt Lake City Airport Hotel Salt Lake City
- SpringHill Suites Salt Lake City Airport North America