Comfort Inn Downtown
Hilton Salt Lake City Center(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$202
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$107
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$134
  • Breakfast included
US$202
  • Restaurant
Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$148
  • Pool
Little America Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$134
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$140
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$124
GardenInn.com
US$131
US$120
Travelocity
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$153
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsroom was cleantemple squarecourthouse stationsocial hourbreakfast is servedtwo blockshot tubwi fiyogurtguest laundrythe breakfast areafree breakfastfirst morningfree parkingwould stay here againlight railnice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed overnight here whilst on a visit to SLC. The room was comfortable, and I thought the free happy hour with food and drinks was a super bonus. The location is very central to downtown SLC and it is easy walking distance. However my husband had a fall in the shower as the bath mat was missing. He cut his foot on the tap and badly bruised his hip and leg. We called down to reception and they weren't even that concerned but said they would report the incident to a manager.
A manager never got back to us and when I checked out the receptionist said that the maintenance man was replacing the bath mat.....too late for my poor hubby though! She was not very apologetic that he had suffered an injury so i felt compelled to email the general manager. I never even got the courtesy of a reply! Kind of really disappointed me that customer service is just not that important to them!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Mark R, General Manager at Comfort Inn Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I am very distressed to hear of your poor experience both in the room and with my staff. I have searched for your email through all our accounts but cannot find it. I would very much like to make this right. Please contact me at the hotel switchboard so I can discuss the matter with you.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

When we checked in, James was at the desk. He had our reservation and keys ready and acknowledged my membership in the hotel rewards program. He had information about the hotel and the local restaurants and attractions ready. He could not have been more cheerful nor helpful. He handled a phone call while I was still checking in and was as polite with that caller. In the morning, Diana took special care to show us the route by walking outside to give directions. She was swift in printing our bill and engaged me in a conversation about her own travel plans. The breakfast room is on the mezzanine--very inviting and clean. All in all, this was a very pleasant experience due to the staff's excellent service.

Room Tip: I don't think you can get a bad room here. All the ones we saw were larger than usual hotel rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Wow...Thanks for your kind words! I will pass them on to James and Diana. We loved having you stay with us and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

We like Comfort Inn for the quality service, rooms, and amenities. We weren't disappointed in those. The price was a bit high, but I usually make our reservations in advance online, so that could have been the difference. We had a nice king room, with a sleeper-sofa. Comfortable and clean, just as expected. The breakfast was good, just not as good as the one in Rawlins, WY. They are also a bit friendlier at the Rawlins Comfort Inn. Not that the SLC Comfort Inn was rude, just not as outgoing.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Mark R, General Manager at Comfort Inn Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thanks for staying with us and thanks for the kind words. We are a somewhat a-typical Comfort as we are located in a major metropolitan downtown area. We offer the best rates we can with the conventions and events that occur often near our hotel. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

This hotel was very comfortable. The beds were extremely comfortable! The manager on the desk kindly put us on a first floor room and even went to a great deal of effort writing out a map of the best restaurants and places to eat. It was the quietness and the cleanliness of the room which was excellent coupled with the service I would stay here again. Highly recommended!!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thanks for the kind words. I am very glad we were able to serve you and hope you stay with us again!

Reviewed 23 March 2014

We stayed here on a business trip to Salt Lake City. The first day, we only had time to check in and leave. After a busy afternoon and early evening, we returned to our room and prepared for bed as we had another day of meetings the next day. While getting ready for the day, we noticed a used bar of soap on the edge of the tub, and started looking around the room. To our horror, the room was dirty, it hadn't even been vacuumed! We opened the heavy curtains and noticed black mold in the window sill. We told the front desk as we checked out and was very rudely told we should have mentioned it before then and they would have moved us to another room. We expect someone in the hospitality business to actually be hospitable.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank kristied101
Mark R, General Manager at Comfort Inn Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

I was mortified to hear about your poor experience. That is not how we do business. Looks like we drooped the ball with everything. If we charge you any money, please contact me and it will be refunded immediately. I apologize for your very poor experience at our hotel.