I have had to stay at this Guest House so many times going to the hospital and doctors appointments. I am always relaxed there, they seem to take away my stress of having to go to a big city. We travel 3.5 hours to go to Salt Lake and I have had 11 appointments. When we need to get up extra early we just go the night before. I love this place it is always clean and stocked with everything you need. The staff is always willing to go the extra mile to help you and it is comfortable. The hospital rate is very affordable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 180-room hotel features spectacular views of the Salt Lake Valley and the surrounding University of Utah campus. Its proximity to both a TRAX train station and a campus shuttle stop allows you to explore both campus and Salt Lake City easily. Add affordable, comfortable rooms with fantastic amenities and you’ll understand why visitors love the Guest House. Our amenities include complimentary hot breakfast and wireless internet, complimentary local shuttle, state of the art fitness room and 30,000 sq ft of conference space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your University Guest House & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- University Guest House And Conference Center
- University Guest House Hotel Salt Lake City
- University Guest House & Conference Center Salt Lake City, North America