1,188 results
All reviews fort douglas medical facilities huntsman cancer institute great place to stay red butte gardens ice water salt lake shuttle service free shuttle bagels rooms are clean free breakfast fresh fruit cookies easy access exercise room nice breakfast
Reviewed 14 December 2013

I came to the University Guest House for a residency interview and I found the accommodations to be excellent. They had a full breakfast spread as well as coffee, water, hot chocolate and tea available at all times. The room was also great with a fridge and microwave. The best part, however, was the service I received when I needed to find a local pharmacy. The lady at the front desk gave me the number to tell my doctor and had the bell boy drive me to and from the pharmacy free of charge!

Thanks!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Thank you very much , I came for my interview in University of Utah and I really liked the hotel ,i spent a nice time there, my room was clean and had a microwave with small refrigrator at the sametime, people there were so nice . I strongly recommend this hotel

Reviewed 8 December 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We arrived very late due to flight delay, they made us feel like they were waiting up for us, staff available to even help with our luggage. Check in was extremely fast, smooth, helpful and very friendly. The rooms were very comfortable, the furniture was organized perfectly where it had everything you needed but yet enough room to move around. The views, the location, was amazing. close to everything you want to do. Parking was not a problem, plenty of it. No added charge for WFi, parking or breakfast. The breakfast was just enough to get you started for a wonderful day in SLC. The staff was wonderful always willing to help. Highly recommend it, a truly enjoyable experience.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 December 2013

The University Guest House is the best place to stay when visiting the campus. It's conveniently located on campus, in walking distance from the train and dormitories. It enriched our campus visit by providing a good feel for what it might be like to live on campus. The room was very comfortable. We especially liked the free breakfast, free snacks (in the afternoon they provided freshly baked chocolate cookies, that were very delicious!), and the in-room microwave and refrigerator.

Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

The Guest House made us happy, easing the stress of a difficult time.
Located right on campus, the hotel allows easy access for university or hospital business. The rooms are small but well furnished and very comfortable. The breakfasts were well above average and the staff most friendly. The parking was painless and the on campus setting most enjoyable.
The air driven toilets are noisy.
We will stay here again.