This hotel was beyond our expectations. Lobby was clean, they even had hot cider & hot chocolate with cookies for us to enjoy. The room was great, comfortable bed, quiet, the windows even looked out over the Salt Lake Valley to be able to see the New Year's Eve fireworks. The staff recommended a wonderful Greek restaurant, Aristos, that was close. It can not be stated how wonderful & flavorful the food was. The morning breakfast was good with a large variety to choose from. The value far exceeded the cost. It was the best New Years Eve we have experienced in over 10 years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 180-room hotel features spectacular views of the Salt Lake Valley and the surrounding University of Utah campus. Its proximity to both a TRAX train station and a campus shuttle stop allows you to explore both campus and Salt Lake City easily. Add affordable, comfortable rooms with fantastic amenities and you’ll understand why visitors love the Guest House. Our amenities include complimentary hot breakfast and wireless internet, complimentary local shuttle, state of the art fitness room and 30,000 sq ft of conference space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your University Guest House & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- University Guest House And Conference Center
- University Guest House Hotel Salt Lake City
- University Guest House & Conference Center Salt Lake City, North America