We were really impressed by the University Guest House. The staff in reception were really welcoming and explained the facilities and local area to us. Our room had a fantastic view out over Salt Lake City and it was great to have windows that opened and also A.C. The room was clean and we had everything we needed.
The complimentary breakfast was great and the other facilities that the guest house offers are excellent. We took advantage of the shuttle bus, hot drinks at any time and the guest laundry.
I would highly recommend staying here. It can be a little tricky to locate on the campus so maybe print out a map before hand. You can also hear the tram cars running in the early hours of the morning but it is not an intrusive sound.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 180-room hotel features spectacular views of the Salt Lake Valley and the surrounding University of Utah campus. Its proximity to both a TRAX train station and a campus shuttle stop allows you to explore both campus and Salt Lake City easily. Add affordable, comfortable rooms with fantastic amenities and you’ll understand why visitors love the Guest House. Our amenities include complimentary hot breakfast and wireless internet, complimentary local shuttle, state of the art fitness room and 30,000 sq ft of conference space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your University Guest House & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- University Guest House Hotel Salt Lake City
- University Guest House And Conference Center
- University Guest House & Conference Center Salt Lake City, North America