“Not really a restaurant, but good food”
Review of Ekamai Thai Curry

Ekamai Thai Curry
Ranked #175 of 1,404 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: Thai
Description: The restaurant is brand new (opened January 13th, 2010) very few pieces of information online http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/54/1506993/restaurant/Downtown/Ekamai-Thai-Curry-Salt-Lake-City
Burnt Hills, New York
“Not really a restaurant, but good food”
Reviewed 19 February 2013

This tiny place has a few stools where you can sit and eat, but is mainly a takeout place. We went, thinking it was a restaurant, but ended up getting takeout back to our hotel. I had pork pad thai, and my wife a chicken curry. Unfortunately, she ate the eggroll I ordered before I got to it, so I can't comment on whether it was good or not. The dinner, however, was quite tasty. We'll try it again before we head home. Two dinners for less than $20 is a bargain.

Visited February 2013

Salt Lake City, Utah
“I don't get it?”
Reviewed 22 October 2012

I'm just not sure everyone is eating the same thing here?? I don't find anything about this steamtable food to be good. I've tried it twice to make sure I'm not missing something. I guess it's just not for me. I found everything to have very little flavor.

Visited October 2012
“New location”
Reviewed 1 September 2012

I gave this place 3 stars which rates it as average. This was at the new location across from Sugarhouse park. The food was fine. Not really any complaints, but I have definitely had better. Thai before. I ordered the drunken noodles spicy and they came mild. The Tom Yum soup was good but the chicken was super over cooked. Nothing really blew me away. I liked that they had a small menu--usually this means they do a few things really well. I thought my server was pleasant and i found the acceptably clean.

• Visited August 2012
Franklin, Tennessee, United States
“Tom Kha Rules”
Reviewed 20 July 2012

A very dinky place but outstanding food! I've never had Tom Kha until now but I'd highly recommend it. It's got a hint of lime and mild curry flavor. A must try!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank imcooker
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great food, Amazing Price”
Reviewed 28 June 2012

The food was great. It was authentic Thai food made amazingly fast. The price was incredible. I kept questioning the price to my friends as the deal seemed too good to be true! The only issue was that it is very small with extremely limited seating, so you basically can only take out. However, well worth it.

Visited June 2012