“Really generous portions, tasty food”
Review of Out of the Box

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Out of the Box
Ranked #783 of 1,387 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: Asian
Edmeston, NY
“Really generous portions, tasty food”
Reviewed 10 May 2013

I was in Salt Lake last week visiting my mother and she wanted to go to Out of the Box. We had gone a few years before. The food is even better than last time and the prices are very, very reasonable. I was surprised at the portions. They were extremely generous. I loved the ramen. It was tasty, but not greasy, as ramen sometimes can be. We ended up going twice in a couple of days because my mom wanted to show her friend who likes Japanese food. We all got the chicken katsu special and it was excellent. The salad was terrific and we got three pieces of the katsu, not to mention a bonus of cookies for dessert. This is a very good deal. You have to catch them weekdays though. I think they are only open for lunch.

• Visited May 2013

Eagle Mountain, UT
“I like it!”
Reviewed 9 December 2011

Good Asian inspired food. Defiantly out if the box!