“The "New" Radisson Experience”

Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown
Ranked #24 of 75 Hotels in Salt Lake City
Lindale, Texas
“The "New" Radisson Experience”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I loved the early check in, late check out option (when available). Our flight arrived in SLC around 12:30, we rode the Trax in, and got off at the Arena stop. Therefore, we arrived around 1:15 in the afternoon.

Most hotels would have held our luggage and made us wait until 2,3, or 4 PM. Our check-in desk guy, Raj, had us whisking ourselves up to the rooom in moments. After leaving home at 5:30AM that morning, this was so welcomed. Propping our feet up after a long day of travel was wonderful.

So, bottled water in a room gives me anxiety with memories of $5/bottle fees at other hotels. The Radisson provides 2 bottles of Nestle Spring water everyday without charge.

The beds were quite comfortable. We had a couple of minor issues with our room, but I still left giving our event organizers feedback to hold more conferences at this hotel!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank JoyMcH

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (154)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Park City, Utah
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Location is nice and central, some great restaurants close by. Experience started off a little shaky, the valets couldn't get it together, weird that they charge $15 for guests but $10 for "events". The room itself was one of the dirtier hotel rooms I've been in, definitely needed a good wipe down...I wasn't expecting too much, but I do expect, at any price point, for rooms to be at least moderately clean. Front desk staff was friendly, which is always appreciated.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Danielle M
Martin, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed 10 October 2013

On a recent conference trip in Salt Lake City, we stayed at the Radisson Downtown. It was great place to stay and very conviently located to the Salt Palace where my sessions were held. The room was a nice size and we had a great view from our room on the 11th floor. The staff was very accomodating with anything we needed. My husband said if we ever returned to SLC, we would definitely stay there.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Seattle, Washington, United States
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I stayed at the Radisson Hotel in Downtown SLC for just one night while traveling for business. When I arrived they sent someone specifically to ready my room for an early check in at 10am when regular check in is at 3pm. When I needed to run to Staples for some supplies for my work event later that day they decided that a taxi would take too long and they would shuttle me there themselves! And finally, they went above and beyond making sure I was comfortable and all of their service was satisfactory. I will most definitely stay at the Radisson again, I can't say enough about how fabulous the people were and the room was extremely clean and comfortable!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

I haven't stayed at a Radisson for a while. This hotel was centrally located for a business trip and I am so glad I stayed there. The front desk staff member Julia was extremely helpful with an early check in request and with recommendations. The woman i checked out with early morning was not pleasant nor helpful. The buffet breakfast was phenomenal (and I don't usually like buffets) with a lot of fresh options and excellent coffee and service. The room was spacious, clean, had a mini refrigerator, and there was even a robe and slippers waiting for me. Great experience overall.

• Stayed October 2013
Melbourne
Reviewed 8 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Positive things to say about this property. The location is excellent near the Temple and city centre. Parking was a bit expensive, as there are many other open air car parks surrounding, but I suppose theirs is cheaper. Rooms well appointed.

Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 October 2013

This is a lovely hotel - well-located in central Salt Lake City. It is within easy walking distance of the famous Temple area and other attractions. The service was good and the rooms are spacious, comfortable and clean.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple