I loved the early check in, late check out option (when available). Our flight arrived in SLC around 12:30, we rode the Trax in, and got off at the Arena stop. Therefore, we arrived around 1:15 in the afternoon.
Most hotels would have held our luggage and made us wait until 2,3, or 4 PM. Our check-in desk guy, Raj, had us whisking ourselves up to the rooom in moments. After leaving home at 5:30AM that morning, this was so welcomed. Propping our feet up after a long day of travel was wonderful.
So, bottled water in a room gives me anxiety with memories of $5/bottle fees at other hotels. The Radisson provides 2 bottles of Nestle Spring water everyday without charge.
The beds were quite comfortable. We had a couple of minor issues with our room, but I still left giving our event organizers feedback to hold more conferences at this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently renovated, excellent value. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Salt Lake City Downtown Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Radisson
- Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown North America