Really nice hotel. Large comfortable, clean rooms, good views from the front facing rooms. Walk to Temple Square, Pacific Union Station & lots of other places. Nice restaurant, & cafe within hotel. Parking is $12 per day which I felt is way to much & should have be included with the room. $25 dollar pet fee, again, way to much. The UTA starts running at 0600 so if you a lite sleeper, forget it bc it will wake you up. The gentleman who checked me in was nice, but rattled everything off super fast and I had to ask him to repeat things again & I'm not old or hard of hearing. Idk, this is a nice hotel but if really nickel & dimes you. I don't think I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently renovated, excellent value. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Salt Lake City Downtown Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Radisson
- Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown North America