“Amazing stay!”

Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown
Ranked #22 of 75 Hotels in Salt Lake City
Reviewed 16 May 2014

The staff was really friendly, the rooms were perfect and I loved staying here. The hotel is in a great location and has excellent service. Michael Khan was very accommodating and helpful. All in all Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City - Downtown is a great hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Miguel V, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear friend,

Thank you very much for your comments and for giving me the opportunity to recognize the hard work of our team. We are proud of their Yes I Can attitude and for things they do everyday to make the stay of our guests comfortable.

Please, do not hesitate in staying with us during your next visit to Salt Lake City Downtown.

Front Office Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,248)

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Got this room on priceline, don't remember what we payed, but it was a bargain. It was conveniently located. The room was old, I think because we bid with Priceline. The restuarant was very good.

No bell boy to bring up luggage

Room Tip: Ask for a newly renovated room
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Friends,

Thank you very much for staying with us! I have shared your comments with our management team and we are working hard in fixing our service problems.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We stayed at the Radisson for a Mother/Daughter weekend. The location cannot be beat. It is within walking distance to the Gateway mall and the City Creek Mall, both with great stores and the train service is right there as well. We ate at the attached restaurant and all the staff was great. The room was clean and very quiet. It was a very restful and fun trip.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Angie,

Thank you very much for your review and nice comments. I am happy to see that your stay at our hotel was comfortable and that our location was very convenient for you.

We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

I am really enjoying the Radisson. My room is renovated and looks great. The staff was very friendly when I checked in and I was happy to see a gift in my room as a Carlson Gold member. Very comfortable bed and a great location.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Miguel V, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2014

Dear ValGor,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We look forward to your next stay.

Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights on business and it was a perfect location as I could walk to nearby shopping mall and the staff were very helpful and friendly. Room was also good with everything working and a comfy bed. I would recommend this hotel

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for recognizing our team's attitude. We are proud of our Yes I Can ! philosophy and we try to leave to it every day.

Please, don't hesitate to contact us in the future for your future lodging needs.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I stayed here recently for a conference and enjoyed my stay. The room is large with good amenities, although a safe would have been nice. The location is perfect downtown and only a short drive from the airport. Only downside was that the breakfast was horrible for $15. This seemed really weird to me as the food served at lunches during the conference were really tasty

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

BMartin79,

Thank you very much for your comments and review. I am glad to see that our perfect downtown location was very convenient to you.
To be honest, I am concerned about your breakfast experience and I can assure you that we will review this situation and we will correct any deficiencies we may have in our service. Our goal is to ensure fresh food is provided and that each item is available for all of our guests.

Please keep us in mind when planning your next trip to Salt Lake City Downtown.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Room was lovely and everything worked. The only complaint I would have is that there were no face cloths and no extra toilet paper. A call to the front desk quickly fixed that. Beds were comfy even though we didn't have one of the sleep number rooms. We stayed on the 12th floor and the view was quite nice to the north.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Kristi0721,

We are glad to see that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I have shared your comments regarding room amenities and supplies with our Executive Housekeeper.

Thank you again for your nice review and look forward to your next stay.