We were just passing through on our way home and wanted to stay downtown Salt Lake City as we had never visited it before. The Radisson worked out perfectly for us. It is located right downtown and close to everything. Parking is easy and secure underground with access to the lobby from the elevator. Lots of parking too. The lobby is beautiful with its black marble fireplace and candelabra lighting. Check in was quick and easy, but I have to say that the front desk clerks weren't as friendly as I would have hoped. It was hard to even get a smile out of them. They did their job though so I can't complain that anything was messed up. We did receive a message in our room when we got back later in the evening saying they were just checking to make sure everything was satisfactory. That was a nice touch and made us feel welcomed. We were given room 1502 on the top floor with a spectacular view of the city and surrounding areas. The room was an adequate size with two double beds, a nice desk and chair, an arm chair, and a basic tv in the cabinet. The bathroom was decent and had a complimentary bottle of water and a nice shower head. Towels were nice and fluffy too! This was our first time sleeping on a SleepNumber bed and they were just OK. Not the best sleep I've had but not terrible. The only complaint I had with the room was the strong musty smell from the moment we entered he room. It may have been from the AC but not sure. Wifi worked great. Pool, hot tub, and sauna is located on the second floor with a large fitness room surrounding it. Pool was small but warm, but there were some nice lounge chairs surrounding it. We didn't get a chance to try the restaurant on property but I did get a chai in their espresso area in the morning. Again the lady wasn't overly friendly but oh well, not a big deal. Overall our stay was fine and perfect for what we needed. The hotel is STARTING to show it's age with normal wear and tear, but they are still doing a decent job in keeping it up. Is the hotel overly fancy? No. It is just a clean, basic hotel downtown. If you want something more elaborate, check out the Marriott City Center or even the Grand America. We will certainly consider it again on our next stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently renovated, excellent value. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Salt Lake City Downtown Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Radisson
- Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown North America