Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn Downtown(Salt Lake City)
View Hotel
Metropolitan Inn(Salt Lake City)
  • Pool
Royal Garden Inn(Salt Lake City)
1,027 results
All reviewsthe club loungeloft suitesalt lakefire pitnice hotelfree parkingtemple squareoutdoor poollobby areafront desk staffnice roomski tripdowntown slcthe shuttle driverstayed here for one nightupon checkfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 April 2012

We wanted to stay in Salt Lake City and this hotel was a good choice. The price was good and the furnishings were very nice. The did a great job remodeling. It is close to the city and we were very comfortable walking to our activities. It was nice to get out. We wished we had time to use the pool and hot tub but the city kept us busy. It was very easy to hear the people in the outside the door but for the most part it was quiet. The staff were very nice and helpful. I thought the 1st hour of internet access was free but it showed up on the bill. A miscommunication I am sure. I wish our view was a little nicer. I would choose a room higher up next time.

Room Tip: If you are planning on using the balcony, ask for a room higher up, especially if you are on the north side. The view would be nicer.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
TiffanyCHampton, Director of Sales at Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2012

We truly appreciate your feedback and are glad that you enjoyed your experience at the Sheraton. Starwood does charge $9.95 for internet in our guest rooms and also provide complimentary internet in our public spaces and Link@Sheraton. Sorry for any confusion. We look forward to your next stay with us. Best wishes,
Sheraton Management

Reviewed 12 April 2012

I recently spent one night at the Sheraton in Salt Lake City to conduct a conference. I have stayed at this hotel on several occasions and I have found the staff to be very nice and friendly. However, the hotel is oddly shaped with many hall-ways leading to the sleeping rooms. There are signs up to help guest locate their sleeping room and other locations in the hotel.

My sleeping room appeared to have new carpet and plently of lamps in the room. The mattress and pillows on the bed was very comfortable. The king room has ample space and the bathroom is well positioned. The hotel has a bar and restaurant. The food in the bar was actually pretty good and the bartender has been at the Sheraton for twleve years and is knowledgable of local restaurants. In addition, the hotel is located within walking distance of several fast food and full-service restaurants.

The staff in the confernece area was very helpful and professional. My conference took place without any problems. My only complaint is that when I arrived at the airport, it took the shuttle drive over 30 minutes to pick me up. There are several hotel in downtown Salt Lake City, but the Sheraton is one of the most best.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
TiffanyCHampton, Director of Sales at Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2012

We appreciate you posting on TripAdvisor and letting us know how we are doing. I am pleased to hear your conference and stay exceeded your expectations. For future stays, please freel free to contact the Hotel prior to travel to let us know what time we should anticipate your arrival so we can make sure we have our shuttles there when you arrive. Best wishes,
Tiffany Hampton, DOSM

Reviewed 10 April 2012

This hotel was convenient to downtown area restaurants. Also walking distance to tourist attractions. We enjoyed our stay overall. Staff was very helpful. Rooms were a good size for a couple.

Room Tip: Select a room facing the Mormon Temple, nice view.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple

We truly appreciate you staying with us and look forward to your next visit. Salt Lake is a fantastic walking city and a lot to see. Next time you join us in Salt Lake, please note that we have a complimentary downtown shuttle, based on availability. Thank you again for loyal Starwood members.

Reviewed 9 April 2012

I was torn on how to rate this hotel. The staff was outstanding and accommodating. The rooms are attractive with the usual great comfort of the Sheraton beds and excellent pillows. We even received an unexpected upgrade which I rarely receive since I no longer have platinum status and am only gold. Unfortunately, the walls must be paper thin, because there was an extraordinary amount of noise coming from elsewhere in the hotel. It didn't seem like screaming, just a lot of coming and going and the noise felt like it was right in our room.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

I am very sorry that you experienced interuption of your guiet enjoyment during your stay. I reviewed events during your stay and none would have been out of the ordinary noise level so I will make sure that we address to our operation departments their noise and mulitple trips to collect supplies during their shifts. We look forward to your next stay with us. Best wishes,
Tiffany Hampton
DOSM

Reviewed 26 March 2012

I stayed here for a week for a business conference and I have to say that the customer service was excellent. Everyone was extremely friendly and always helpful.

What put it over the top was on Friday. I forgot to set my alarm and the car service picking me up was trying to reach me but my phone had its ringer off. A nightmare situation, but one of the employees calmly went up and knocked on my door.

I was able to quickly gather my stuff and run out the door (and made my flight).

Afterwards, I realized I may have left some business cards behind in my hasty departure, but the hotel (Todd Andreason, specifically) answered my email for help and literally went into the room, found the business cards and transcribed them for me in an email. Now THAT is customer service:).

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

It was our pleasure receiving your review; accolades were presented to Todd Andreason for his amazing customer service. We look forward to your next stay where you will have the opportunity to meet our other customer service specialists.Best wishes,
Tiffany Hampton