Salt Lake City Marriott City Center
Hampton Inn Salt Lake City-Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$202
Hampton.com
Peery Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$98
AscendHotels
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$154
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

Free cancellation until 02/06
US$152
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 31/05
US$147
US$132
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$174
GardenInn.com
Grand America Hotel(Salt Lake City)
Free cancellation until 02/06
US$428
  • Pool
Little America Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/06
US$162
US$157
US$191
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$207
All reviewsice rinkthe concierge loungetemple squaregallivan centerstate streetself parkcorner roomwithin walking distancesalt lakehotel restaurantdowntown attractionsroom servicefew blocksbusiness travelerhotel is in a great locationlarge bathroombit dated
Reviewed 11 November 2011

This is a nice Marriott, I wanted to state that prior to the rest of my review.

Location is fine you can walk to restaurants and other things (the other downtown Marriott is closer to the establishments I ended up eating at). The staff was very friendly but (and I hate to say this) it seemed somewhat put on, a little over the top. I am a Platinum member with Marriott and usually take advantage of the concierge lounge for breakfast. Since this was a weekend I asked if there was anything they could do for breakfast, maybe a voucher(?). The employee asked me my status and then my room number and looked something up on the computer and said "unfortunately we can't provide you with a breakfast coupon". I was perplexed at that. What did he see? Was my rate to low? That is one of the problems I have with Marriott's overall (Courtyard is the worst when it comes to charging for breakfast), I am Platinum and have about 95 nights with the chain this year but they still can't provide complimentary breakfast. So moving onto the breakfast experience, the waitress was soooo nice but again it seemed like it was over the top. I finished my first serving of fruit and oatmeal and went to the buffet to get some further items, the toaster took alittle longer than normal and when I returned to my seat she already cleared my table and took the check away that I never paid. She sees me coming back and must have said I'm sorry 25 times. I just responded no problem but was perplexed at the whole scenario since all this happen in under 10 minutes. Another comment I have is that in today's hotel experience most are going with a very modern look (see Star-wood properties) which works well. This hotel decided that a very ornate look was it. It's not working. My last issue was the spa service I received. I decided to get a massage and while the price was about $20-30 higher than what they go for normally I accept that at hotels most prices are inflated. My problem was the actual massage, it was at best poor. I think it should be required that someone at the hotel audit the services (I'm sure they wouldn't have a problem with that ) to ensure it meets the $100 price tag.

Anyways, while I complained about certain issues I had the hotel was nice I just think they need to work on some issues to get it right.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank OnTheRoad4040
Reviewed 6 November 2011

Good location and better all round than I was expecting. The staff are super friendly and helpful. Rooms are spacious, clean with plenty of storage and had everything I needed for a weeks stay. I was impressed with the gym - nice cool temperature, plenty of decent machines, water, towels & headphones. There is also a pool and hot tub.

There is free wifi which I was pleased about after having been in some places recently that still charge silly money for internet access. Breakfast is good quality and there is a big selection. I also tried dinner and room service and thought the food was good. I liked having access to Starbucks via the lobby. I had a car and valet or self parking was very convenient. There are plenty of good places to eat within walking distance as well.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 October 2011

This property is very classy - very well appointed and relatively new. The furniture, decor, front desk service and lounge service were VERY nice. The Sunday buffet breakfast was very good. Good location for wandering around the city. One of the nicer Marriotts we've stayed in! The in-house fitness facility is of the best, we have experienced in any hotel in the country.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2011

This is the second business trip to this hotel and the rooms are comfortable, spacious and clean. The front desk does a great job expediting check in and is always helpful and friendly. In this stay I was in a corner room allowing for more windows and a kitchenette in the room. This is a great convenience for any business traveler and I highly recommend it. The restaurants serve a variety of options and room service offers a reasonable amount of food for the price.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2011

My husband and I have stayed here several times. The staff is efficient and friendly. We have dined there as well and always enjoyed a well presented and tasty meal. The location is perfect for downtown activities and very secure. The rooms are spacious and the bathroom spacious and stocked with nice bath products. You won't be disappointed with any stay here.

• Stayed: July 2011