“Very good”

Ranked #60 of 75 Hotels in Salt Lake City
salt lake
“Very good”
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Checked in, lady was nice, sitting in my room now eating pizza, dogs always stay free, they got a tv and a shower, and for like $40.00 can't be beaten! I would recommend staying here is you want some thing cheap and only the basic stuff.

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side is where you can take your dog out.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Halifax, Canada
Reviewed 27 January 2013

My friend & I stayed here for 4 nights in Salt Lake City, we were on a budget and just decided to get something basic as we would be out during the days and only using it to sleep... well we shouldof just spent a bit more money & stayed at a super 8! DON'T STAY HERE!! Even if you think you can deal with it, it is SO much worth it to spend a bit more for something nicer! It is the worst motel I have EVER stayed in! The floors were covered in crushed cheerios, and they were dirty and not vacuumed since who knows when. The sheets had BLOOD splattered on them & cigarette burn holes. The bathroom floor was dirty. The towels were never replenished or taken away unless we happened to be there when 'room service' came and we specifically asked. The ONE garbage in the whole room was never emptied for us, we had to do it ourselves. We called front desk one morning before leaving & asked for the floors to be vacuumed that day, when we came back it was not done. We had to ask room service when it came by and we happened to be there if we could have it done & he asked if we wanted to do it.... like really... we had to vacuum our own disgusting room. I slept on top of the sheets because they were so stained, the comforter was equally as gross. Snow removal was horrible & no salt was put down & it was SUPER slippery after freezing rain! The people at the desk were adequately nice. Other than that...horrible place. Save your money. Also no fridge or microwave which wouldof come in handy considering they didn't have any breakfast.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends

Travellers are raving about these Salt Lake City hotels

San Francisco
Reviewed 9 January 2013

This was the final overnight stop my partner & I had on our cross-country road trip from Vermont back home to California last Summer, & it was well, ewwww....stained linens, dust and hair everywhere, run down feel to the location and building, and well. I've NEVER been fond of hotels right near interstates. The bathroom was clean I guess, and the pool was ok, but I would NEVER stay at this location again. We did receive a FULL refund (after arguing for it) from the front desk -- unpleasant! Housekeeping was nice though. Wi-Fi service was spotty to non-exsistant, and I never did get a refund for the $2.99 I shelled out for that though. We stayed at other Motel 6's on our trip, and this was by far the WORST!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 October 2012 via mobile

We stayed here on the first night of our trip to the USA. It was cheap and very close to the airport which was perfect after travelling all day. We had just picked up our car and were extremely tired so this motel was perfect, quick check in, easy to find and no problems. The carpet was a little grubby and the noise from the nearby roads was quite loud but in fairness I was aware of the proximity to the road before booking and for the price I was more than satisfied. The staff were friendly, helpful and curtious, I have no complaints with this motel, we got what we paid for and left happy.

• Stayed September 2012
Reviewed 13 October 2012 via mobile

After a long flight from London with a connection in New York. We were tired and needed somewhere close to the airport . We were driving straight to Yellowstone the next day and not staying in Salt Lake City so this was perfect for us as it was easy to find and right on the interstate. Very basic but that's what you would expect. Felt very safe, no problems checking in especially as it was after midnight when we arrived. Our room faced the road and it was quite noisey so with adjusting to a new time zone and road noise it wasn't the best nights sleep but it was fine for a stop over. Best of all Denny's is down the street before the exit to the interstate - a great place for a great breakfast before driving!!

• Stayed September 2012
Panama City, Florida
Reviewed 6 October 2012

Me and my father stayed the night before flying home and the staff was nice room was in a good location but it was dirty and I am a traveler on a budget so I dont expect much but I do want clean and this was not The bathroom was terrible

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 2 September 2012

The hotel is very confortable, and the location is very quiet. Next to the airport and about 10 mins from Downtown Salt Lake, and just two blocks away from a "food court" (Intersection of North Temple and Redwood)
The front desk staff is just excellent, very kind and efficient, specially Mr. Kyle and "a bald guy" wich unfortunatelly I dont remenber the name...=/
Excellent experience...