“The service is superbly friendly”
Review of Roula's Cafe

Roula's Cafe
Ranked #503 of 1,421 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Dining options: Lunch, Private Dining
Description: At Roula's Cafe & Catering we create daily specials to match you every single day! We have over 30 unique, homemade, Specials that we rotate on a monthly basis! So if you come to Roula's Cafe it would take you over 2 months just to try everything on our menu! These mouth watering specials will have you blown away from the Mediterranean flavor Roula brings to you! We Sell out of Specials every single day, so come in early if you want to grab one!HistoryEstablished in 2005.Roula's Cafe was founded in 2005 by Roula Karahalios and her son Nectarios. Roula brings all the recipes from her homeland on the Greek island of Crete. Nectarios, or Nikky as Roula calls him, grew up in Salt Lake City and graduated from the University of Utah. We are excited to continue serving you our delicious home cooked food.
Reviewed 18 October 2012 via mobile

Food is good. People are so friendly and it is clean. Hard to find from street unless you're looking for it

Reviewed 1 September 2012

I eat there most mornings giving me time to relaxes. Call ahead ordering is great my food is ready when I get there with no fuss. giving me a chance to prepare for the day a head .

Reviewed 24 August 2012

While staying at The Grand America we walked down here several times for breakfast and once for lunch and every times was excellent. Nectarios, Roula's son, was very friendly and made us feel right at home. I would definitely recommend this place.

1  Thank Jazmine E
Reviewed 9 July 2012

This restaurant has a new location on the corner one block north of these hotels on the Grand America side of the street. Great breakfast, sandwich bar and also great Mediterranean food and not expensive. I loved the Greek salad! The tzatziki with the gyros was great. Roula's is a family run business, with plenty of seating and no loud music.They serve breakfast all day.

Will definitely visit again this week!

1  Thank porscheduo
Reviewed 2 February 2012

Did not even know this place was here, until I went to the Wells Fargo branch next door. Had a great three egg breakfast omelet with spinach, mushrooms, gyro meat, and jack cheese for less than six bucks.

1  Thank marty_ta