“Ahh-Mazing!”

Cuisines: Asian
Park City, Utah, USA
“Ahh-Mazing!”
Reviewed 11 February 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The Ramen was so delicious! The whiskey list was extensive. It would be one of my new favorite places, but I heard that they were closing and going to a new concept.

Visited January 2014

salt lake city, ut
“Incredible Hidden Treasure”
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

We kinda happened upon this place by accident. It was total not an accident. This place smelled incredible as soon as we walked through the doors. The atmosphere was cozy, the food was clean and fresh, crisp and full of flavor. The menu is full of great nutritional selections. The liquor menu is full of choices at great prices. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a good price fresh meal, this is the place.

Visited January 2014
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
“Typical”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Typical "trendy" restaurant in SLC. Seen many like this come and go in Denver over the years. Dark, loud, small portions, over-priced, naive waitress (had no clue about drinks) but with attitude all the same (simply NOT pleasant), and unimpressive space. Average at best.

• Visited December 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“drinks and appetizers”
Reviewed 26 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I find the menu somewhat thin for dinner, but do like to stop here for drinks and appetizers early in the evening. They usually have an interesting special, and they have a full bar. This is also a very popular late night spot for noodles and a beer after a night out, which has a certain appeal. Just not what I do anymore.

Visited November 2013
Park City, Utah
“Excellent food, will not return because of the service”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I work at an office a block away from this restaurant and eat here quiet often. I also would always recommend this place to friends, coworkers, and customers. Never again! The good: the food (like always) was delicious! The homemade ice cream is always a treat. The Bad: We were 3 people seated at a table for 6. Towards the middle of our meal, it became very apparent that they needed our table to accommodate a larger group. Rather than politely asking us to change tables, they kept coming around (at least 4 times) to ask if they could take our plates. We still had food in our mouths, on our plates and even on our forks! It made us so uncomfortable that we finally just volunteered to move to a smaller table and the manager was so rude about it. I have NEVER been treated in this manner and I will NEVER return or recommend this place to anyone ever again. I also love the sister restaurant Copper Onion but will likely not return there either because of this experience.

• Visited October 2013