“A delicious and wonderful surprise in a residential area”
Review of Em's

Em's
Ranked #121 of 1,391 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Been here, near the capitol for years.
Dover, New Jersey
“A delicious and wonderful surprise in a residential area”
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

We looked this place up and just went for a quick lunch while in Salt Lake City. Food was simple, fresh and delicious! Service was so friendly and their music a rulings were right up my alley (80's alternative!). Highly recommend it!

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Good organic food”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Em's location is in the residence area of Salt Lake downtown, just a few blocks from the Conventional Center. It is a charming restaurant.

Visited May 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Wow”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I'm not sure if it's that scallops appetizer (beautiful, beautiful texture; really pleasant start to the meal), or the service--our server remembered our table three months after we'd last been in--but each time I get home from Em's I write a little review of them on their Facebook page. Since they're just slightly off the beaten path, the restaurant feels like a little secret. Elegant, intimate atmosphere, surprisingly affordable pricing--perfect venue for a romantic night out or a "show off Salt Lake" restaurant to visiting friends and family.

Best of all, Em's offers a consistent experience: amiable, professional servers; delicious, artfully presented entrees, and a growing feeling that you're among friends and living the good life. Go here!

• Visited January 2014
Salt Lake City, Utah
“How did I miss this little gem???”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I took my bride out for a little anniversary dinner. We had a recommendation from a friend and ended up being an amazing little place near the capital. We both went with the Ahi Tuna and had an appetizer that I would go back for every day if I could. It was the smoked salmon and crab roll appetizer. It is a very cozy little place and I am sure very busy. We had reservations and were here early for a saturday night. I would have to add this to one of my favorites in Utah.

• Visited March 2014
Munich, Germany
“Cozy and Good”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed this restaurant. It has a nice cozy atmosphere in a residential neighborhood. There are only about a dozen tables. But luckily I didn't have to wait. The service was very good (thanks Seth) and the food is delicious. I'm planning to go back.

Visited March 2014