Open today: 09:00 - 19:30
Review Highlights
Red bute gardens

Red Butte garden is a lovely place to visit and walk through. At different times of the year you... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Sine D
via mobile
Great experience, lots of color, and free day

Had a chance to go there on a free day (labor day) as part of a trip to Utah. The gardens were... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
jeff77664
Downingtown, Pennsylvania

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Salt Lake City
from US$54.00
More Info
All reviews children's garden herb garden botanical gardens water conservation outdoor concert formal gardens summer concert series plants and flowers concert venue hiking trails university of utah campus full bloom the natural history museum gift shop picnic lunch different areas water features
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Last year, we attended a concert there in the Amphitheater. Beautiful location, lots of parking and great sound. Can’t wait to return this year.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely smaller botanical garden with both formal gardens and nature trails throughout Wasatch Mountains foot hills. Childrens garden, rose garden, medicinal plant garden and more. Lovely gift shop and botanical focused gallery.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

My family, in-laws, and I were vacationing in Park City and decided to either try the zoo or the Red Butte Garden and opted for the garden. We were so glad we did. The Garden had a Lego Sculpture exhibit going on throughout the garden and my kids loved that. I don't remember how many there were -- I want to say 12 or more -- and they were strategically placed throughout the garden. Just walking through the amazing park and seeing all of the beautiful flowers, shrubs and trees was amazing. It was peaceful despite there being a number of other visitors. Let me say that the rose gardens were the highlight. They were beautifully in bloom. It was hard not to want to just sit down and stay in that part of the garden all day, but we had to move on. My kids also loved the pond with the ducks, waterfall, and water features all throughout. We spent 3 hours at the garden and I wish it had been more! This is a wonderful place to visit with your family.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

The gardens at Red Butte are beautiful. We went an a Saturday morning about 9:30 am and it was still cool and they offered golf cart rides around the garden which was very good for us since my wife has limited mobility.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Beautiful place yo visit. The garden are well maintained and spectacular views of the city. Great place for children. A must see!!