Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$222
US$191
  • Restaurant
US$168
US$147
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Hampton Inn Salt Lake City-Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$146
Hampton.com
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$117
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$161
US$148
Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$151
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$164
US$157
  • Pool
Little America Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$157
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$117
US$112
  • Pool
Grand America Hotel(Salt Lake City)
US$555
US$383
  • Pool
All reviewsstayed at the red lionfree shuttleconvention centerdowntown slctempleutah
Reviewed 4 September 2015 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay here. The new rooms was very clean, comfortable and had a micro wave and refrigerator in room.
I always look for cleanliness that's for sure.
The pool was nice but I didn't use it this time.
The hotel is relating close walking to city creek where there are some really good restaurants and a mall. This hotel also has a shuttle to and from the airport every 30 min.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
RLHSaltLake S, Manager at Hotel RL Salt Lake City, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2015

Dear Jetset442,

Thank you so much for the great review of the hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and the renovated rooms. We have other changes coming in the next year, we hope to have to back to enjoy the changes to the hotel.

Reviewed 3 September 2015

A longtime fan of the Red Lion, I was a bit surprised by the indifferent attitude of the front desk staff upon arrival. After discovering that our assigned room was dirty, we were moved to a similar room on another floor, much to the chagrin of the front desk staff. Little did we know how many people smoke in Salt Lake City! On the plus side, the view from the 11th floor of the University of Utah and the Wasatch Mountains was spectacular, despite the foggy windows. After our stay, we followed-up with hotel management and they went the extra mile to listen to our concerns and maintain our faith in the Red Lion.

Room Tip: Higher floors facing East or North.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank RoseBowlBears

Dear RoseBowlBears,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay but I'm glad we were able to remedy your issues when you reached out. We hope to see you again in SLC or any of our other locations.

Reviewed 3 September 2015

In the morning after not a great night sleep, because of the reason below, I went to take a shower. I moved the shower curtain to get in and their were HAIRs in the tub. Guess what kind! Disgusting. The hotel itself is nice. I had an issue at midnight when I arrived with the TV remote. It would work sometimes & not others. Like when I tried to shut it off to go to bed. I tried for twenty minutes, went to bed with it on and when it woke me at 2 it shut off.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
RLHSaltLake S, Manager at Hotel RL Salt Lake City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2015

Dear sut12015,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent stay. I'm very sorry about the housekeeping issues you had while you were here. This is not the standard that we expect for our guests and the issues you encountered will be addressed with the appropriate staff.

Thank you again for sharing and we hope to see you again when you are in SLC.

Nikki S

Reviewed 1 September 2015

It's a nice hotel...comfortable rooms. But...I had to be in the lobby to get a shuttle very early in the morning. Not sure who was coming in and out. They weren't workers (I asked the front desk)...but no one at the desk acknowledged them. I was uncomfortable being alone in the lobby with the front desk folks not even looking up.

Stayed: August 2015

Dear suitcasehandy,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I'm very sorry about the situation in the lobby, I can understand why you would feel uncomfortable and we never want anyone to feel that way. We will be sharing your review with the service staff to help them understand the guest perspective.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 29 August 2015

Me and my boyfriend had to stop incidentally in salt lake a few days ago cuz we are having a trip arond Usa before we go home and he looked upon the internet and he choose this hotel,because they had a good rate and he booked a room and i think we made a good choice! The room was good ,clean with a view and the two bearded gentlemen were so polite ( i think their names were - george and nate ) they helped me with my luggage and accomodation,while i was waiting for my boyfriend to park .We had quite a good guest servise .

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
RLHSaltLake S, General Manager at Hotel RL Salt Lake City, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2015

Dear Christopher P,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Guest service is our top priority and it sounds like our team took good care of you. We appreciate your business and look forward to hosting you during your next visit to Salt Lake!

Paul