Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsgreat hotelan early flightshuttle servicenext morningfree shuttlerental carwould definitely stay here againnice stayother hotelsfront desk staffup to datebeds were comfortableone night stayclean hotelsalt lakebusiness centernice room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Hotel was well maintained, seemed to be rather new. Interesting architecture and design. Staff were very friendly, and there were nice amenities throughout. Only stayed one night for an early flight the next morning, but certainly enjoyed it and would recommend as a place to stay in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Wes M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Thank you for your great comments!

Reviewed 15 May 2014

As everyone says, this hotel is very new and very nice. I would have absolutely given it 5 stars if not for one huge issue. We reserved a room with a king bed TWO MONTHS prior to our arrival. When we checked in the front desk attendant was very friendly and professional, but failed to mention that she was handing me a key for a room with two queen beds instead of one king. After hauling our luggage to the room and then seeing that we didn't get the room type we had reserved, I called the front desk and was informed that "they were oversold on kings and there weren't any available."

On our way out to dinner I spoke with the manager. I didn't get very thorough answers to my questions about how they decide who doesn't get the room type they reserved when they are "oversold", or if they typically don't mention at check in if the room type the guest reserved isn't available. The manager did give us vouchers for free breakfast the next morning. I would have MUCH rather pay for breakfast and have the size of bed my wife and I sleep on at home, especially with 12 hours of travel facing us the next day, but the breakfast showed a measure of apology beyond simply saying "I'm sorry you didn't get the room you reserved."

I can say though that the breakfast was really quite good. My "everything omelet" was very tasty, and the roasted and then lightly fried potatoes served with it were fantastic. I read one reviewer who said they don't cook their own food here ... I can guarantee you that they DO INDEED cook the food to order because I ordered something that wasn't even on the menu. My wife had a variety of fresh fruit that was all very fresh and high quality.

I would absolutely stay here again ... but I would make sure I was getting the room I reserved before going upstairs.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Wes M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Thanks for your review, we do our best to ensure that you get the room that you request, unfortunately there are rare times that we run out of Kings. I am glad that you enjoyed breakfast!

Reviewed 11 May 2014

This hotel is basically brand new. The work out room is fantastic. They have free weights, 3 tread mills and other equipment. The room was very nice and very clean. They offered the evening cookies which was a nice add after being out all day. This is a first class hotel. Save yourself a few dollars by staying here verses staying downtown. It is only 10 minutes from downtown.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Great overall experience, enjoyed the breakfast, very fresh and tasty, all employees were courteous and nice. The room was very comfortable and clean and i really enjoyed that. I will come again just for leisure and fun.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Wes M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Thanks for your great review! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Very friendly staff and good food in the restaurant. I wish this had been a bit closer to other places but it is an airport hotel so that is the convenience. Lobby was pretty and rooms were clean and well maintained.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thanks for your review, we will work to earn that fifth star.