“Great BB Restaurant ”

R&R Barbecue
Ranked #20 of 1,505 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I loved the place, the food and the service. It was just as expected after reading all reviews before my trip to Salt Lake City. Loved the ribs and the Pulled Pork Sandwich. 100% recommended. Will be back for sure!

1  Thank Farah A

Reviewed 28 April 2018

The quality of the food was very good. You order in line, pay at the end and take your food to a table. The atmosphere is very casual. Most tables seat 4. There was a long table which our group of 11 needed. The line was still in the designated area, but took at least 20 minutes to wait through. When we left the line went out the door and down the side of the building. This is a popular place. They serve 3 hush puppies or a roll with combination dinners. Hush puppies are a nice change. They were good. The brisket tacos I got were very tasty and had really good coleslaw on them, but were too spicy for me. My husband liked them.
I would go back, but this time I would order the boneless chicken or pulled pork.Most meals were around $12. This is better quality food than Dickies which is the most comparable restaurant I have been to in terms of serving style and choices.

1  Thank 825Sandy
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

I came in and the place was packed. After eating there I know why it is.

I could usually take or leave brisket, but the fact that they did it well speaks volumes.

If you like various forms of meat cooked on a grill...eat here.

1  Thank Andrew T
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We went here for a birthday feast composed of meat, meat and more meat with a side of meat. And it was awesome. This was my first time here and I was impressed. They let us order meat by the pound. We tried the sliced brisket, boneless chicken thighs, pulled pork, ribs and sausage. They were all moist, tender and beyond our expectations. These folks know what they are doing. Several sauces at the table to try. We wish them much success and look forward to future visits.

1  Thank MickeysBestPal
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

For some reason, when you order a beer, they have to bring it to your table. It take forever and you already have eaten half your meal. Once they find where your sitting, despite telling the ahead of time, the beer is warm. The jo Jo’s are dry and way over cooked. I would pass on this place. Not with the visit