“Bad service and average food left a bad taste in our mouths”
Review of Caffe Molise

Caffe Molise
Reserve with OpenTable
Caffe Molise is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 1,404 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: On 100 South between West Temple and Main Street
Transit: Get off on the TRAX City Center stop and walk 1/2 block West on 100 South Street.
Sarasota, Florida
“Bad service and average food left a bad taste in our mouths”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This place was recommended by our B&B hostess and we are beginning to think there are no great restaurants in SLC. The location and layout were charming so we thought we might have found a gem, but we were wrong. Our waitress was hardly aware of us, left us feeling like we were an imposition and took forever to even give us a menu. Water was never refilled without begging someone to stop, bread didn't arrive until much later. And the bill was finally presented after I sat for over half an hour waiting and freezing in the cool night air. The place was not overly busy so I saw no excuse for the bad service.
I had a chicken Involtini with garlic mashed potatoes but I think they forgot the garlic. My husband had a salmon dish that was not memorable. I can say the portions are generous but that is about it.

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible Service”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Went for a birthday dinner and will not be back. The service was poor which might explain why the food was cold. The water and drinks were never re-filled and the waitress made us feel like we were imposing when we finally did get her attention.

Kissimmee, FL
“Excellent Italian food”
Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

Had dinner at this cafe. The food was delicious, bread salad and both entrees. The atmosphere was nice. Service wa good. There is a wine bar a couple of doors down and they provide their menu and food to their guests also. If you want authentic Italian food this is a must.

Southern New Hampshire
“Nice Brunch”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

A year ago we had dinner here while visiting SLC, To our surprise while walikg down the street looking for a place to have a late breakfast we saw the sandwich board on the corner pointing the way. We had a great dinner there so brunch sounded good to us. The brunch menu gives you the choice of a limited breakfast of lunch selections, we were more intuned to breakfast at the time so I had the Ricotta pancakes with berries and berry surup, and my wife had the pecan french toast. We also ordered some sides of eggs and spicy sausage. everything was great. After tasting my wifes french toast i wish I had ordered it. It was like a heavenly warm cinnimon roll encrusted with pecans. Both plates came garnished with large fruit pieces. a very good breakfast bording on exellent.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank mustangwitha302
Austin, Texas
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

A volunteer at the Salt Lake City Visitor's Center recommended this cafe to us and we were not disappointed! My husband and I decided to split an entree (Chicken Marsala) and it was PLENTY! Delicious desserts, too...I recommend the gelato! Service was perfect.