“Great Food!”

Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We have been looking for some of the same meals since we left our last state. We found it here! Chili Colorado! WOW! It was fabulous. Server went out of her way to help us pick and choose what we wanted. She looked at us funny when we said that our son just wanted meat. But out came a plate with just meat on it! Wonderful.

2  Thank Theresa C

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Their strawberry margaritas are the best. (But best to order them, when it is not too busy. The amount of alcohol seems to inversely correlate with the number of people.). The vegetarian menu is large and the food is very delicious. Furthermore, you get a large amount of food for the price.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

The food is ok. I think what the worse thing was of the restaurant was the environment. we went on a saturday and it was dead. the lights are dim and the music is really old latin music. I wanted to get out of there once we were done because it was such a draining environment. Food was ok though.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I ordered a grilled veggie burrito, which I have had several times before. In the past, it was a delicious mix of grilled fajita type veggies. This time I got a dry tortilla with a filling of overcooked potatoes carrots, peas and corn. I told the waiter that this is not what I ordered. He said he would talk to the cook. He never came back until he gave us the check and he left quickly without mentioning the issue.

We won't be dining here anymore.

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

My experience was great, I love the food, I recommend to get Puntas De Filete because they are delicious, my favorite....