“average, not great.”

Dining options: Delivery
Salt Lake
“average, not great.”
Reviewed 28 September 2012

Average "Chinese" food. Other Chinese restaurants around may not have the location "Davids Kitchen" has, but do have better, authentic Chinese cuisine.
If your looking for authentic 'Ethnic' cuisine, try the Thai place that just opened, next door.

• Visited September 2012

Magna, Utah
“Go Off the Combo Menu”
Reviewed 22 September 2012

I have been eating at Davids for more than 25 years. I 1st discovered them at a party David' s catered. Best Chineses food I had ever eaten!

The trick is to 1st order the Pot Stickers. EXCELLANT! If you like your sauce hot, have Henry make make it.

Go off the comination menu. Davids best is the Walnut Shrimp ( to die for) Seseme Beef, General Chu Chicken, Sweet and Sour Pork Chops with a side of House rice.

Can't go wrong anytime Davids takes your menu and brings you his best.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Teekya
Usa, Japan
“Really???”
Reviewed 23 July 2012

We have yet to find even decent Chinese in Utah. Well, not true, we have found one good place... some dive on South State that is scarey to look at but has GREAT Chinese.

Davids, on the other hand, is not even in the running. I would not even call it average... or even average for Utah. The food is bland and flat. We wentr on the advise of some friends... we do not listen to their recommendations after this place.

• Visited February 2012
Herriman
“Quickly becoming one of my favorite places to eat.”
Reviewed 8 May 2012

I have been here a number of times and I really like it. It seems to be a popular place because I have seen local celebreties and government officials there as well.
You will need to say "Yes" to the pot stickers. It's their signature item and well worth it. Beyond that, the fare is typical Chinese.
Service is interesting. They are efficient but come across as not interested. But it reminds me of going to my friend's house to eat. You know they care althought it may not come across.
Fun place to go with friends or customers.

• Visited May 2012
New York City, New York
“Basic Average Chinese”
Reviewed 9 April 2012

5 stars people? I don't think so, maybe for Utah. Friendly staff and average chinese food. I ordered chicken vegetables in brown sauce, I got light garlic. Tasted a bit bland. The shrimp noodles were ok. Nice large shrimp, ok flavor but a bit greasy.
No tea ever offered and no orange slices served with fortune cookie.

• Visited April 2012