“The best Chinese food ever!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“The best Chinese food ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

I love this place. I recommend it to anyone who loves fresh food and understands that Chinese service is not always about making you feel all warm and gooy inside. Give them a chance and I know you will love them too!

• Visited March 2014

Spanish Fork, Utah
“Potstickers!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2013

The potstickers are the best. I like how the server just asks, "Potstickers for everyone" and brings out an order (for our table of 5 it was 3 potstickers each).

The food itself was just so-so. My moo shu pork had no flavor. My sample of a friend's general chu chicken was just OK. And the walnut shrimp that everyone raves about just looked gross to me — the sauce was very sweet and looked like snot.

I'll go back for the potsticker any time, but I may make those my meal rather than ordering an entree.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Allison L
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Worst Chinese Food Ever!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2013

I don't understand the good reviews on this site. I double-checked and it is the same place I ate at today. AWFUL! We ordered the General Chu's chicken. The chicken was weird tasting, like it was thawed out too long and had almost gone bad before it was cooked. It was awful. The Kung Pao was no better. The only thing I ate was the Lo Mein, soaked in MSG of course, even though I asked and they said it wasn't. I should've known it was gonna be bad when the food showed up a minute after ordering it. If I had wanted Chinese fast food I would've gone to Panda Express, which is fine cuisine by comparison to this joint. On top of everything the server/cook had a serious attitude problem. $30 down the drain and a stomachache later, I warn you to stay away!

• Visited March 2013
“Excellent!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2012 via mobile

My family loves this place! The pot stickers and the walnut shrimp are to die for! My brothers will not go to Salt Lake without eating here.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Salt Lake
“average, not great.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2012

Average "Chinese" food. Other Chinese restaurants around may not have the location "Davids Kitchen" has, but do have better, authentic Chinese cuisine.
If your looking for authentic 'Ethnic' cuisine, try the Thai place that just opened, next door.

• Visited September 2012