“worse food ever”

Cuisines: Indian
Salt Lake City
“worse food ever”
Reviewed 1 December 2011

I was very tired from work and also had not ate indian food since long time so i ordered Goat meat to carry out, on phone. The lady at phone was very nice and answered my all questions.It was ready once i got to the restaurant within the time frame as she mentioned in phone. I took it to my home and ate. It was the worse food i had ever ate in my life. It was packed in two full cup with goat meat instead of one cup.It did not seem fresh at all, over cooked may be left over from buffet or something like that. It seem like they are giving me buy one and get second free. I am not a quantity-driven guy, i believe in quality. I don't want to compromise quality for price.So guys be careful with these business oriented than customer and quality oriented restaurant owners.

• Visited November 2011

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“not the best”
Reviewed 3 June 2008

not the best

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Really good Indian food...”
Reviewed 13 November 2007

Really good Indian food. It's on 9th east and 45th south now, though.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook