“WOW! I was very pleasantly surprised!”

Thai Siam Restaurant
Ranked #270 of 1,421 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Here is another example of a restaurant that looks iffy from the outside. DO NOT let the outside appearance fool you. This place was the bomb! I loved it. Very quaint inside and the food was outstanding. Oh, I loved it and can't wait to get back there. I loved the menu, lots of different options, and a lot of vegetarian and vegan options also. The service and prices were perfect as well. Do yourself a favor if you like Thai, get down to this place right away, it is worth it!

Reviewed 10 May 2014

My first experience with Thai food was Thai Siam. After trying the gang massaman and tom kha gai, I was totally hooked. Their lunch special is my absolute favonjk rite- $7.95 for your choice of two things plus two big scoops of rice and a spring roll. My favorites are still the gang massaman and tom kha gai, but I also love the green and yellow curries. And the curry puffs? Heavenly. Also, the coconut sticky rice with either the mango or the custard- SO GOOD! Since my first time at Thai Siam, I've tried five of the other so-called "best" Thai places in Utah, and in my opinion, this one still beats them all. The wait staff is friendly, the food comes quickly, and the ambiance is perfect!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Thai Siam is by far my favorite thai food in Salt Lake! The food is incredible and also very reasonably priced. Their curries especially are phenomenal. Seriously. Try the yellow or green curry and you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

No, seriously--this is the place for Thai in Utah.

It's authentic, delicious and priced well. The lunch special, in particular, is unbeatable.

Favorite items on the menu: Gang Massaman Curry, Chicken Satay, Mango Sticky Rice, BBQ Pork

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Thai Siam is always crowded for good reason...the food is excellent and the wait staff are very friendly and efficient. Be careful of the "hot" stuff unless you like that...it is VERY hot.