“Great Staff and GREAT Food”
Review of La Bella Piastra

La Bella Piastra
Ranked #716 of 1,421 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Description: La Bella Piastra serves upscale continental cuisine with contemporary Italian overtones. Before or after dinner, relax over cocktails in the cozy Club Piastra.
Reviewed 21 June 2012

Food was delicious and menu was varied. The staff was excellent.

Reviewed 29 December 2011

Title says it all. Waiter was very nice, food and drink was good. One of the best restaurants I've been to.

Reviewed 11 May 2009

Tonight I had the pleasure of eating at the Piastra restaurant inside of the Marriott City Center Hotel. The food and service were both excellent. I was given excellent attention and the food was fantastic!!

The atmosphere was very quiet and peaceful. If you want a quiet night of food and ambiance this is the place.

Reviewed 13 October 2008

We had a long layover at Salt Lake City International Airport and decided to take quick 15 minute taxi ride to downtown Salt Lake City. We ate a late breakfast at Piastra, located inside the Marriott City Center. We found the morning dining experience enjoyable, restful and tasty.

The service was excellent and value for their items were very good. We had excellent bacon, sausage, potatoes and eggs. Very good pancakes, oatmeal, breakfast and fruit. Good coffee too! I recommend this restaurant for good food at reasonable prices.

1  Thank SeminarTrekker
Reviewed 22 July 2006

I was staying at the Marriott City Center by myself on a recent business trip and was very pleased to find such a fine restaurant in the Hotel. I stayed here for four nights and ate at Piastra 3 of those nights. I highly recommend trying this place, the food was high-end, with reasonable prices. The chicken kabobs were fabulous and I cannot even begin to describe how amazing the chocolate crepes were. My last morning there I stopped by the restaurant for the breakfast buffet and was not disappointed, the hot food selection was plentiful and the omelet station was a nice addition. If you find yourself in this area of the city treat yourself to a nice meal at Piastra. They offered outside seating as well.

2  Thank Teri B