“Good Dining & Service at Piastra at the City Center Marriott” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #798 of 1,379 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: La Bella Piastra serves upscale continental cuisine with contemporary Italian overtones. Before or after dinner, relax over cocktails in the cozy Club Piastra.
Sacramento Valley
“Good Dining & Service at Piastra at the City Center Marriott”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2008

We had a long layover at Salt Lake City International Airport and decided to take quick 15 minute taxi ride to downtown Salt Lake City. We ate a late breakfast at Piastra, located inside the Marriott City Center. We found the morning dining experience enjoyable, restful and tasty.

The service was excellent and value for their items were very good. We had excellent bacon, sausage, potatoes and eggs. Very good pancakes, oatmeal, breakfast and fruit. Good coffee too! I recommend this restaurant for good food at reasonable prices.

1 Thank SeminarTrekker

Gorham, Maine
“Fine Dining at the Marriott City Center”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2006

I was staying at the Marriott City Center by myself on a recent business trip and was very pleased to find such a fine restaurant in the Hotel. I stayed here for four nights and ate at Piastra 3 of those nights. I highly recommend trying this place, the food was high-end, with reasonable prices. The chicken kabobs were fabulous and I cannot even begin to describe how amazing the chocolate crepes were. My last morning there I stopped by the restaurant for the breakfast buffet and was not disappointed, the hot food selection was plentiful and the omelet station was a nice addition. If you find yourself in this area of the city treat yourself to a nice meal at Piastra. They offered outside seating as well.

2 Thank Ms_Dragon