“Incompetence squared” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tucci's Cucina Italiana

Tucci's Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
Tucci's Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #140 of 1,369 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Logan, Utah
“Incompetence squared”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

I guess we happened to "miss" in the old hit-or-miss. The young woman who was our server did absolutely everything wrong - so that, for example, one dinner had to be returned and we had to repeatedly ask for water and bread before the start of the meal. The kicker was when she brought the wrong order and merely brushed it off as OUR mistake in identifying what was in the dish! To be fair, I sincerely hope she was a temporary fill-in (she seemed sufficiently inexperienced). Otherwise, the Italian food was serviceable, nothing special.

• Visited May 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Sandia Park, New Mexico
“Fair Italian with a super-friendly staff”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Good appetizers and salads. The entrees all were lacking 'oomph' when it came to flavor. We had a party of eleven and the waiter was a lot of fun. It's traditional style Italian from an era gone by.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Can't find a better Italian restaurant in Utah”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

I've been going to Tucci's since 2012, and I couldn't find a single Italian restaurant which can cook better pastas than here. The quality of service and food are always excellent, so I would definitely recommend people to go here to try their foods (I really like their version of shrimp puttenesca). With no doubt, I give this restaurant a five -star rating.

• Visited April 2014
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Every bite was amazing! The recommendations from wine to entrees we loved!! MARCOS made our meal a wonderful time!!

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Local Italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

I absolutely love this restaurant!! I am a local in Salt Lake City and this is by far my most favorite place! Being a vegetarian, they have so many options for me to eat! And not to mention, they can make pretty much any meal GLUTEN FREE! The servers treat you like family and the owners are always there to make sure everyone is happy! I LOVEEE THIS PLACE!!
Do not miss this restaurant! You will not be disappointed!!

• Visited April 2014