“Exceptional service!”

Tucci's Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
Tucci's Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #121 of 1,412 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We had a wonderful dinner at this restaurant after a long hard day's work. The service and friendliness was amazing and we felt very comfortable. The food was fresh flavorful and satisfying. Not only the managment offered to help out with emailing me an itemized receipt of the meal a week later...and I don't even live in UT!! That is simply outstanding!

There are newer reviews for Tucci's Cucina Italiana

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I guess we happened to "miss" in the old hit-or-miss. The young woman who was our server did absolutely everything wrong - so that, for example, one dinner had to be returned and we had to repeatedly ask for water and bread before the start of the meal. The kicker was when she brought the wrong order and merely brushed it off as OUR mistake in identifying what was in the dish! To be fair, I sincerely hope she was a temporary fill-in (she seemed sufficiently inexperienced). Otherwise, the Italian food was serviceable, nothing special.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Good appetizers and salads. The entrees all were lacking 'oomph' when it came to flavor. We had a party of eleven and the waiter was a lot of fun. It's traditional style Italian from an era gone by.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I've been going to Tucci's since 2012, and I couldn't find a single Italian restaurant which can cook better pastas than here. The quality of service and food are always excellent, so I would definitely recommend people to go here to try their foods (I really like their version of shrimp puttenesca). With no doubt, I give this restaurant a five -star rating.

Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Every bite was amazing! The recommendations from wine to entrees we loved!! MARCOS made our meal a wonderful time!!