“Very satisfied”

Tucci's Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
Tucci's Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #133 of 1,404 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Layton, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very satisfied”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

The food was very good, the dessert was outstanding. Our waiter was awsome!! My son talked me into trying Tucci's, I was not disappointed.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Maverick1995

Laurel, Maryland
“Exceptional service!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We had a wonderful dinner at this restaurant after a long hard day's work. The service and friendliness was amazing and we felt very comfortable. The food was fresh flavorful and satisfying. Not only the managment offered to help out with emailing me an itemized receipt of the meal a week later...and I don't even live in UT!! That is simply outstanding!

• Visited June 2014
Logan, Utah
“Incompetence squared”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I guess we happened to "miss" in the old hit-or-miss. The young woman who was our server did absolutely everything wrong - so that, for example, one dinner had to be returned and we had to repeatedly ask for water and bread before the start of the meal. The kicker was when she brought the wrong order and merely brushed it off as OUR mistake in identifying what was in the dish! To be fair, I sincerely hope she was a temporary fill-in (she seemed sufficiently inexperienced). Otherwise, the Italian food was serviceable, nothing special.

• Visited May 2014
Sandia Park, New Mexico
“Fair Italian with a super-friendly staff”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Good appetizers and salads. The entrees all were lacking 'oomph' when it came to flavor. We had a party of eleven and the waiter was a lot of fun. It's traditional style Italian from an era gone by.

• Visited May 2014
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Can't find a better Italian restaurant in Utah”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I've been going to Tucci's since 2012, and I couldn't find a single Italian restaurant which can cook better pastas than here. The quality of service and food are always excellent, so I would definitely recommend people to go here to try their foods (I really like their version of shrimp puttenesca). With no doubt, I give this restaurant a five -star rating.

• Visited April 2014