“Nice atmosphere and good food”

Tucci's Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
Tucci's Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #122 of 1,496 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Excellent menu with a variety of choices. Staff was very good and very knowledgable about helping with food selection. The only downside is the wine list, it is very small and the majority of the selection is very mundane and are wines that can be purchased at the local grocery. Considering the marvelous Italian dishes and the atmosphere, I would have expected a very good Italian wine selection. I would definitely eat here again, the next time in town.

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

The food was very good, the dessert was outstanding. Our waiter was awsome!! My son talked me into trying Tucci's, I was not disappointed.

1  Thank Maverick1995
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We had a wonderful dinner at this restaurant after a long hard day's work. The service and friendliness was amazing and we felt very comfortable. The food was fresh flavorful and satisfying. Not only the managment offered to help out with emailing me an itemized receipt of the meal a week later...and I don't even live in UT!! That is simply outstanding!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I guess we happened to "miss" in the old hit-or-miss. The young woman who was our server did absolutely everything wrong - so that, for example, one dinner had to be returned and we had to repeatedly ask for water and bread before the start of the meal. The kicker was when she brought the wrong order and merely brushed it off as OUR mistake in identifying what was in the dish! To be fair, I sincerely hope she was a temporary fill-in (she seemed sufficiently inexperienced). Otherwise, the Italian food was serviceable, nothing special.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Good appetizers and salads. The entrees all were lacking 'oomph' when it came to flavor. We had a party of eleven and the waiter was a lot of fun. It's traditional style Italian from an era gone by.