“Excellent Pizza Choice”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed 25 January 2012

My favorite pizza in Salt Lake. Some excellent specialty pizzas along with the traditional favorites. I especailly like their thin crust Grizzly Gulch.

1  Thank hankwill

Reviewed 21 June 2010

How does the food taste? I couldn't tell you. But I can tell you they couldn't care less about getting new customers. After ordering my pizza, I was called and advised that my address was outside their delivery area and that I needed to order from another location.

Miffed that they can't communicate with the other locations, I return to the website only to find that my address is smack dab in THE MIDDLE of their delivery area (and it wasn't due to a typo... they verified my address right on the phone with me). So I didn't get pizza because they were too stupid to read a map.

Reviewed 15 May 2010

We used to get this pizza all the time. I don't know what happened to it. The people who work there couldn't give less of a flying rat's butt whether or not you're a satisfied customer from our experience. The last pizza we ordered had barely any toppings on it and tasted like it had been dragged over a dirty floor. There was even that gritty feel to it like it had dirt on it. Way, way over-priced for what we wound up getting. We get our pizzas from the Pie now and haven't been disappointed yet.

Reviewed 5 January 2010

I used to like this place all of a sudden the manager was rude the
pizzas were bad I am talking burned black! This happened twice
they would not make an adjustment or fix problems
BEWARE AYOR

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
West Jordan, Utah
Reviewed 7 January 2008

Definitely my pick, sourdough crust. Get the BBQ chicken, or a veggie and be delighted.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook