“Delicious”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Iam a vegeterian...i usully wont found much options in regular pizza shops...but Wasatch has so many number of veg options and taste is yummy...I liked it very much...

Reviewed 11 July 2013

We came to Salt Lake City on 6/11 and ordered a delivery to our hotel. What was supposed to be a 30-45 minute delivery turned into something closer to an hour and a half - with no apology! We called at the hour mark to check on our pizza, and initially, the person answering the phone couldn't find our order in the system. She then said someone was leaving with our order and would be in the hotel lobby to meet us in five minutes.

Almost twenty minutes later we called back and were told again that someone was leaving right then with our order, that it had just completed.

The delivery driver was curt when he did arrive with our cold pizza. It probably would have been a good rating on food had it not been so cold and old. No telling when they actually made it.

Reviewed 25 January 2012

My favorite pizza in Salt Lake. Some excellent specialty pizzas along with the traditional favorites. I especailly like their thin crust Grizzly Gulch.

1  Thank hankwill
Reviewed 21 June 2010

How does the food taste? I couldn't tell you. But I can tell you they couldn't care less about getting new customers. After ordering my pizza, I was called and advised that my address was outside their delivery area and that I needed to order from another location.

Miffed that they can't communicate with the other locations, I return to the website only to find that my address is smack dab in THE MIDDLE of their delivery area (and it wasn't due to a typo... they verified my address right on the phone with me). So I didn't get pizza because they were too stupid to read a map.

Reviewed 15 May 2010

We used to get this pizza all the time. I don't know what happened to it. The people who work there couldn't give less of a flying rat's butt whether or not you're a satisfied customer from our experience. The last pizza we ordered had barely any toppings on it and tasted like it had been dragged over a dirty floor. There was even that gritty feel to it like it had dirt on it. Way, way over-priced for what we wound up getting. We get our pizzas from the Pie now and haven't been disappointed yet.