“Didn't Even Get to Try the Pizza...”
Review of Wasatch Pizza Company - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Taylorsville, Utah
“Didn't Even Get to Try the Pizza...”
Reviewed 21 June 2010

How does the food taste? I couldn't tell you. But I can tell you they couldn't care less about getting new customers. After ordering my pizza, I was called and advised that my address was outside their delivery area and that I needed to order from another location.

Miffed that they can't communicate with the other locations, I return to the website only to find that my address is smack dab in THE MIDDLE of their delivery area (and it wasn't due to a typo... they verified my address right on the phone with me). So I didn't get pizza because they were too stupid to read a map.

Salt Lake City
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Skimped on Toppings”
Reviewed 15 May 2010

We used to get this pizza all the time. I don't know what happened to it. The people who work there couldn't give less of a flying rat's butt whether or not you're a satisfied customer from our experience. The last pizza we ordered had barely any toppings on it and tasted like it had been dragged over a dirty floor. There was even that gritty feel to it like it had dirt on it. Way, way over-priced for what we wound up getting. We get our pizzas from the Pie now and haven't been disappointed yet.

Reno, Nevada
“WORST SERVICE AND PIZZA IN SALT LAKE”
Reviewed 5 January 2010

I used to like this place all of a sudden the manager was rude the
pizzas were bad I am talking burned black! This happened twice
they would not make an adjustment or fix problems
BEWARE AYOR

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Definitely my pick, sourdough crust. Get the BBQ chicken, or a veggie and be delighted.”
Reviewed 7 January 2008

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This place is pretty good.”
Reviewed 3 January 2008

This place is pretty good.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook