Homewood Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City - Downtown
Hampton Inn Salt Lake City-Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$202
Hampton.com
Peery Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$98
AscendHotels
  • Room Service
US$152
US$169
  • Pool
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$132
  • Pool
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$154
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$163
GardenInn.com
Little America Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$157
Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$167
Sheraton.com
Grand America Hotel(Salt Lake City)
US$428
  • Pool
All reviewspioneer parklarge homeless populationgreat hotelunderground parkingbedroom suiteevening receptionfull kitchensalt lakethird floorhome away from homeeasy accessoutdoor poolhot tubfree breakfastfew blocksbusiness tripfitness center
Reviewed 2 June 2014

staff is very helpfull we had a problum with the air conditionner and the maintance person cam at 7pm and stuck with it till he found the problum. After he was done he brought us cold drinks after he was done.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was totally amazed by this hotel. The suites are large and clean. Furniture and beds and of high quality and very comfortable. It was a real treat having the full breakfast every morning and dinner four nights a week. I will definitely be using this hotel any time I'm in Salt Lake City.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Great place to stay for business or family. Clean, friendly great value. Food both breakfast and lunch very good. Location is perfect off the beaten path but conveniently located. Staff is long term and so they really take notice in their guests.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I am a Hilton Diamond member and was treated like a second class citizen . The room was 90 degrees when I checked in and there was no ice in the room. The hotel sits next to a public park full of homeless and drug dealers. The elevator smelled like urine. The kid behind the desk should be fired.
Don't stay here, wish I hadn't and never will again!

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank bovitt01
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Excited to stay here as we needed a larger room downtown. What we did not know is that the largest homeless shelter in Utah is one block away. There were literally hundreds of persons experiencing homelessness roaming around (panhandling, shouting, pushing shopping carts, obviously intoxicated, etc) and we were advised by front desk staff not to walk down the street behind the hotel. I was traveling alone with two of my children, hoping to do lots of walking and sightseeing, so this made me very uncomfortable.
As far as the hotel itself, the lobby is lovely and parking was convenient. However, when we arrived in our room, we found the carpet soaking wet in the bedroom. Not like it had been shampooed... like a water leak. It was a puddle. So, we returned to the front desk and were told there were no other rooms of the larger size we booked (2 queens + sleeper sofa) and they could accommodate us in a smaller room. Fine. We entered the smaller room, and it was literally vibrating...floor, walls, etc. I called the desk again, and was told the room was next to the building's utility system. Ummmm, no, not going to work! So, we change rooms a 3rd time. Finally, we got a dry, quiet room, but it was much smaller than the room I booked with a rooftop view rather than the city view we first enjoyed. No compensation was offered for any of the hassle. I'm willing to concede our room situation was bad luck, but based on the location and lack of compensation, I would not recommend.

• Stayed: May 2014