SpringHill Suites by Marriott Salt Lake City Downtown
Hilton Salt Lake City Center(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$202
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$107
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$134
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$151
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$140
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$102
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$91
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$124
GardenInn.com
Little America Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$129
US$126
Hotels.com
All reviewstemple squarecomplimentary shuttle to the airportfive minute drivegreat hoteldouble bedbreakfast buffetyogurtfantastic stayexercise roomsalt lakesitting roomnice sizefree parkingthe hotel is cleanroom was spaciousdowntownslc
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 April 2013

On the way to Las Vegas by car, stopped here for the night, very updated suite!!!! Close to restaurants. Great morning breakfast. Very clean. Recommend highly. Used the fitness center and pool, nice outside sitting area also. Great accommodations for the price.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank lasvegasgirl_10
Reviewed 29 March 2013 via mobile

What a pleasure it was to have great service. They are renovating at the moment so the rooms/suites are pretty basic but have all you need!

The staff- Lisa, who drives the shuttle is a gem! Very personable and also very knowledgable about the area, great to meet her in my short stay!

Front Desk- when I got there on March 27th in the morning a lovely woman with long dark black hair greeted me and treated me with great hospitality, I am forgetting her first name regretfully but hope she gets the acknowledgment she deserves! She also even had the shuttle pick me up from the other Springhill suites instead of me going to the SLC airport again (I had hopped in the wrong shuttle). I thought that was above and beyond!

Will recommend to friends and stay again, great job!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 12 March 2013

Stayed at this hotel 2 nights. Aside from the transients and beggars outside it was nice inside and clean. However, I forgot 2 items in the room (left them right next to each other) and called that day to report it. They said they didn't find anything. Called back the next day and they found nothing. Called 2 days later and they finally admitted to finding one item, but not the item that was left right next to it. It made me upset and wonder if they will steal something you leave behind, what will they steal when they are just cleaning your room?!

Due to the staffs uninterest in helping me and the theft of my item I can not recommend this hotel in good faith. If they steal from me what will they steal from you?

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Dinochick-rkh
Reviewed 13 February 2013

I was a bit hesitant based on the reviews, but everything turned out a-ok. Neighborhood felt safe, parking was convenient. The front desk was very friendly. I especially liked the lady who checked me in on Friday afternoon. Wish I got her name. She always smiled when I walked past her.

There's a free ski and snowboard storage locker room around the corner from the front desk - ask about it. Also, the discount lift ticket shops are like 1 block away.

Wi-fi worked well and wasn't slow - unlike many other hotels.

Loved the free hot breakfast. Items included: Cereal & milk, yogurt, bagels, danishes, toast, scrambled eggs, sausage, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, waffle maker, apples, and bananas.

As for the rooms themselves, unfortunately ours smelled a bit of smoke. The front desk offered to switch me to another room, but we declined since it really wasn't bad. I asked them to clean it out and it helped a bit, but the smell still lingered. It was tolerable.

I thought the double beds were a bit too soft for my liking. I would have preferred a firmer bed.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank charcharLA
Reviewed 21 January 2013

My son's hockey team stayed here while in town for a tournament. Upon check in we were told this property has had a lot of problems with visiting hockey teams. Ironic, since they are on the list of recommeded properties from Traveling Teams/Grizz Cup. If you are thinking of staying here for this type of event, I suggest you look elsewhere. The hotel was full of hockey families, but we sure didn't feel welcome, more of a burden. Hotel rules are strictly enforced. Next year, we'll find somewhere else.

Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family