Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Salt Lake City)
  • Pool
Royal Garden Inn(Salt Lake City)
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Downtown(Salt Lake City)
1,203 results
All reviewsgreat hotelbusiness centertemple squaresalt lakeshort drivefree parkingwould stay here againparking lotcookiesfitness centerfront desk staffpool and hot tubfew blocksroad triphotel restaurantcomfortable bedsconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Our family stayed at this hotel for our first night in the US after flying in from Australia, and after being awake for about 32 hours, it was wonderful to arrive at a professionally run hotel with friendly staff, and finally relax! And free breakfast, too! Definitely recommend...

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
GeneralManagerSLC, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. My staff and I strive to provide the best service to all of our guests. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to get the rest and relaxation you were seeking!

Reviewed 1 November 2013

I was in SLC just for two days on business. My time spent at the hotel was basically just for crashing at the end of long days. Still it was a pleasant experience, and had a good night's rest every night! Everything about the stay was hassle free. I would surely recommend staying here.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Christian R
GeneralManagerSLC, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. My staff and I strive to provide the best service to all of our guests. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to get the rest you were seeking. Thank you for recomending us to other travelers.

Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

Reserved online with ease a few days before our trip. We arrived late and Harvey, the desk clerk, made us feel welcome. He answered questions about the hotel, downtown and upgraded us to a Junior Suite. The suite was large and spotless. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Ginny1Mc

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. My staff and I strive to provide the best service to all of our guests. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us! I'm so glad that you felt welcome and that Harvey took such good care of you. I will be sure to pass your kind words along to him.

We hope you will stay with us again on your next visit to the Salt Lake City area. Sincerely,

Reviewed 28 October 2013

We could not have been happier with our stay! Terrific accommodations and wonderful staff. Harvey at the front desk during check-in clued us in on the hotel's breakfast and we took advantage of his suggestion each morning of our stay. What a feast! We couldn't eat all that was prepared for us. The young lady who served as our hostess both mornings was attentive and very warm and pleasant to us. Way to go, Salt Lake Hilton Garden Inn!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. My staff and I strive to provide the best service to all of our guests. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and took advantage of our bed and breakfast special! I will be sure to pass your kind words along to my staff.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

My husband and I picked this property because of the whirlpool suites they offered which is in the room and fits two people easily. We celebrated our anniversary here just to get away from home. The check-in was easy and the clerks were friendly. Free parking. I was very impressed with the room. There's a seperate living area and desk area from the room and the whirlpool. I think the TV's are too small (why can't hotels buy anything bigger than a 28 inch screen? haha) but we enjoyed an in-room movie. I have to say, what really made our stay special was a super nice, hispanic gentleman (I'm so sorry I don't remember your name!) who came to give us some late night snacks. He had told us he had just celebrated his 13th anniversary with his wife. Very pleasant. About 5 minutes later, we had another knock on the door and it was the same guy, with a surprise for us! He brought two slices of cheesecake with strawberries to help us celebrate, for free. What a nice and considerate gesture! Thank you so much for making our night memorable!

I was disappointed that you had to pay for breakfast and that it's not included, but it is what it is. The waitress took forever to get our check so next time we will probably not stay in the hotel for breakfast or order room service.

The rooms are clean and quiet. The beds are very comfortable. The whirlpool was a great addition and experience. We are planning on staying here again for our anniversary. We don't even like The Grand America as much as this place!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
GeneralManagerSLC, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. My staff and I strive to provide the best service to all of our guests. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I love hearing about my staff going above and beyond, and am so glad that you were a recipient of such outstanding service. Unfortunately the non-complimentary breakfast is a HGI standard. However, we do offer a bed and breakfast rate which makes breakfast about half the price. Be sure to ask about it before you book your next with us! We appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to improve our property.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Salt Lake City area.