“The best HGI in the country!”

Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown
Ranked #3 of 75 Hotels in Salt Lake City
Cedaredge, Colorado
“The best HGI in the country!”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I stay at this HGI often and it is an excellent hotel!! I start to think that all hotels are pretty much the same but every time i stay at this hotel i must say that they are a tremendous exception. The staff is excellent and the manager is one of the most dedicated individuals I have had the pleasure to meet. Marianna is dedicated to the "customer experience" and her professional style is evident in every interaction with the staff. I look forward to staying at this HGI and in my humble opinion this HGI has set a new standard for excellence.

Room Tip: There doesn't seem to be a "better" side - or floor. Very quiet even though it is nea...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
GeneralManagerSLC, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Mr. Fischer,
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to let us know how you feel. We love having you stay with us and I am so happy to hear you feel comfortable and we are your home away from home in Salt Lake City. I feel that going to work I am going to my other home, the one that has guests like you. We appreciate your business and your loyalty. We know that there are lot of choices to stay in Salt Lake City, but you choose us, each time you are here. Enjoy your weekend and we look forward to have you stay with us next time you are in SLC.

Marianna Gamboa

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Nice Lobby, Breakfast was good. Buffet style with menu for eggs that are cooked to order. I'd stay there again. I'm not sure why they want 200 characters but i will keep typing till I hit the magic number.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

GeneralManagerSLC, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Thank you for taking time to write a review for our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed our breakfast, it is open 6-10 weekdays and 6:30-11 weekends. Cooked to serve all you can eat downstairs in our resturant. We hope to see you again in the near future.
Atascadero, United States
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Very nice staff. I was pleasantly surprised at the guine kindness the entire staff seemed to show. They appeaared to like their jobs. They must have good managers that treat them well. Hotel was clean and bed comfortable. Room service quick and food ws adequate. I would stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking time to write a review for our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed our room service. There is no additional fee for room service and it is open 5-10 every night. We hope to see you again soon, thank you again.
Kamloops, Canada
Reviewed 10 March 2014

First time ever in Salt Lake. Hotel Staff were great. Very friendly and genuinely concerned about quality of stay. From the minute we checked in to the time we checked out they "were on it". Would recommend to any one visiting Salt Lake City.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking time to write a review for our hotel, and your kind words. Our amenities are 24 hours and our resturant is open 5-10 along with room service, and 6-10 for breakfast on weekdays 6:30-11 on weekends. Breakfast is all you can eat, cooked to serve. Thank you again for taking the time to write a review.
New York, New York, United States
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I stayed here many weeks during 2013. The rooms are clean & bed comfy. It's a good location close to the center. The breakfasts are good, but service can be slow if they have more than 4 tables of customers

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
GeneralManagerSLC, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel, we appreciate it. I'm glad to hear you had a comfortable stay. I apologize for the inconvenience with breakfast. We strive to meet your needs as quickly as possible. Thank you for bringing it to my attention, I will meet with my morning staff to discuss the issue. Thank you.
Wayne, Michigan, United States
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I would not think about staying anywhere else while in SLC. The quality of the service, and facility, make this a fantastic experience when in SLC. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a place to stay here.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We are glad you enjoy your stays with us. Thank you for your loyalty and we are excited to see you in the future. We have a 24 hour pool, fitness center, business center, and jacuzzi. Internet and parking are complimentary.
Leek, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 February 2014

My son recently got married in the Memorial Park in Salt Lake City and we stayed in the Hilton Garden Inn. It is very convenient for the attractions in the centre of Salt Lake and is walking distance to all attractions and restaurants. Staff are friendly and very helpful.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
GeneralManagerSLC, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Thank you for taking time to review your stay online. We strive for the best service at our hotel. It's a perfect location downtown, not too far from the great attractions we have in Salt lake City downtown. We also include 24 hours pool, jacuzzi, fitness center, and business center. Complimentary internet and parking. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you with your next stay.