“Great hotel, great location.”

Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown
Ranked #4 of 75 Hotels in Salt Lake City
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I always use this hotel when I visit Salt Lake City. They are friendly, helpful, and very welcoming. Having a place to eat right at the hotel is convenient when you do not want to go out. But if you do, the location is close enough to go for a walk to restaurants downtown.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Pilar L
GeneralManagerSLC, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest service survey. My staff and I strive to provide the best guest service to all of our guests and we are happy to hear that you were able to enjoy your stay with us.

If there was anything we could have done better to have made your stay more enjoyable, please don't hesitate to contact me personally. We look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to the Salt Lake City area.

Marianna Gamboa

Write a ReviewReviews (1,180)

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Hotel was clean, efficient and very easy to find off of Interstate 80. Had a glitch with the reservation (third party) that promised breakfast but was told by staff when we got there that it was not included. Would probably stay there again. There are plenty of hotels closer to Temple square if you are in SLC for LDS stuff, but we were just passing through so it was a good choice.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 727rudyb

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Very friendly staff very clean quite close to all locations nice business center good internate service Good break fast convenient shuttle service to air port and local destinations good appearance from out

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
GeneralManagerSLC, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Very clean! Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Would definitely stay again. The breakfast was really good too and very reasonable. Easy access to all places I needed to be - easy to get around. Ample parking.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Staff here is exceptional as I have stayed here multiple times and always come away pleased. As a frequent business traveler, this is not always the case. The overall property is a great value for what you get.

1  Thank Shawn G

Reviewed 10 July 2014

While I am a loyal Hilton Honors member, I am not a fan of the Garden Inn's themselves. The Downtown Salt Lake location is, thankfully,an exception. The service from the entire staff was exceptional. Very friendly all around.The restaurant was excellent and my group was treated very well. I do not like the sleep number beds they use but at least this one was average. Overall I would use them again just for the service alone.

Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

From the moment we walked up to the front desk and met Sydney, I knew we were in for a great 3 day stay--and I was right!! She was a delightful young lady and explained everything about the hotel as she checked us in--what a great HILTON representative.
The hotel is beautiful in all aspects, the rooms are attractive and comfortable.
We ate Dinner in the hotel restaurant and were extremely satisfied with our meals--also the breakfast was outstanding!
Overall, this is one great place to stay!!

Stayed: July 2014