I'm still a guest at the Holiday Inn Express and plan to write a more extensive review once I check out. Today I was so totally impressed with Emily at the front desk that I wanted to write about my experience. I had locked myself out of my room so I had to venture down to the front desk to ask for a key. Emily was on the phone, making a reservation with someone that seemed to have all the time in the world. She was getting backed up with counter customers, but wouldn't let it show in her voice. Just as she got off the phone and was about to ask me if she could help me, my cell phone rang. I took the call, allowing the gentleman next in line to be waited on. My call lasted less than 4 minutes. When I returned Emily had already taken care of the gentleman I was in line with, was finishing up another check in, checked out the next person in line and then handed me a replacement key... all with a smile that made each of us feel as if the only reason she was at the desk was to take care of our individual needs. This is the kind of attitude I've seen from most of the staff during my third day of this stay. Very comforting and nice place. I hope to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upscale Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, Salt Lake City Airport East Travelers looking for a warm & inviting hotel in Salt Lake City will love this pet-friendly SLC hotel. The staff of Holiday Inn Express at Salt Lake Airport (SLC) provides guests outstanding service in many different ways. Corporate travelers appreciate the location and convenience of this hotel, 3 miles from SLC airport. Business meetings are easy to get to when you're 4 miles from downtown. If you'd like a closer meeting, consider our SLC hotel's meeting rooms. The 24-hr Business Center is ready for all your business needs. Leisure travelers love our beautiful Holiday Inn Express at Salt Lake Airport (SLC) because we offer an upgraded experience that will make any vacation memorable. You can head downtown to visit Gateway Mall. Also visit Temple Square, Trolley Square & the EnergySolutions Center. It is easy to get to the Great Salt Lake, 10 miles from our SLC hotel, since we're off I-80 and I-215. The best part of these Salt Lake City accommodations are the extras that make this a great Salt Lake City hotel deal. There's free high-speed, wireless Internet access. We have a free hot breakfast served daily and a coffee bar in the lobby 24-hrs a day. From the free shuttle to the airport and friendly staff, we make your visit memorable when you Stay Smart with Holiday Inn Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Airport / East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites - Airport / East
- Holiday Inn Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Airport / East Salt Lake City, North America