My daughter and I stayed at the Salt Lake Plaza for one night for the convenience of it being across the street from Abravanel Hall. This is an older hotel without all the bells and whistles. The hot tub was unappealing and the fitness room only had 3 machines. BUT the bed was so comfortable and the room was sparkling clean. It was quiet with a great view of the city. It's a quick ride to the Gateway on the tram that stops outside of the hotel. Parking is only $5 a day. If you need a good room with a great bed I highly recommend the Plaza Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salt Lake City's Dream Location Hotel. Located across the street from Utah's most visited attraction Historic Temple Square hosting six million visitors annually. Next door to the World's Largest Family History Library where you can research your family roots for free. Across the street from the Salt Palace Convention Center. Adjacent to the Gateway Mall Salt Lake’s Historic district. You will enjoy our friendly caring staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Salt Lake Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salt Lake City Plaza Hotel
- Salt Lake Plaza Hotel Salt Lake City, North America