I was in Salt Lake for the International Quilt Market recently and stayed at the Salt Lake Plaza Hotel. It is wonderful. Right across the street from the convention center and close to many things. The room was great. Much better than I had anticipated. We had a small refrigerator and microwave in our room, the beds are super soft and comfortable, and I loved that we had two sinks in our room - one in the bathroom and one just outside the bathroom. There were 4 of us so this feature was really nice. The best feature of this hotel is the free shuttle to/from the airport and the driver, George, is the best. He is super nice and very accomodating. I was very impressed with our overall stay. This hotel gets a thumbs up in my book.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salt Lake City's Dream Location Hotel. Located across the street from Utah's most visited attraction Historic Temple Square hosting six million visitors annually. Next door to the World's Largest Family History Library where you can research your family roots for free. Across the street from the Salt Palace Convention Center. Adjacent to the Gateway Mall Salt Lake’s Historic district. You will enjoy our friendly caring staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Salt Lake Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salt Lake City Plaza Hotel
- Salt Lake Plaza Hotel Salt Lake City, North America