Went to Salt Lake City to do some family history research, this hotel was right next door to the Family History Library. The hotel picked us up from the airport. The staff was always pleasant and very helpful. They gave great advice on restaurants in walking distance. The took us to the grocery store because the rooms have microwaves and refrigerators. The rooms were a little dated but very clean. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salt Lake City's Dream Location Hotel. Located across the street from Utah's most visited attraction Historic Temple Square hosting six million visitors annually. Next door to the World's Largest Family History Library where you can research your family roots for free. Across the street from the Salt Palace Convention Center. Adjacent to the Gateway Mall Salt Lake’s Historic district. You will enjoy our friendly caring staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Salt Lake Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salt Lake City Plaza Hotel
- Salt Lake Plaza Hotel Salt Lake City, North America