Stayed at the hotel while doing genealogy next door in the library. Can't say how many times I've stayed there but it is many! I am always happy with the hotel and the location. I had booked a king double but got a single queen room. Wasn't a problem for me but desk said computer said it was a king double room. I booked an updated room and was pleased with the new décor. Only problem I noticed was the mirror door for the closet had a very sharp metal corner on the bottom. When I opened the mirror door, it scrapped my foot - could have been more blood if I didn't move fast. I did report it to the front desk manager when I checked out. But potentially dangerous if you don't stand back far enough while you open the door. Otherwise I was happy with my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salt Lake City's Dream Location Hotel. Located across the street from Utah's most visited attraction Historic Temple Square hosting six million visitors annually. Next door to the World's Largest Family History Library where you can research your family roots for free. Across the street from the Salt Palace Convention Center. Adjacent to the Gateway Mall Salt Lake’s Historic district. You will enjoy our friendly caring staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Salt Lake Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salt Lake City Plaza Hotel
- Salt Lake Plaza Hotel Salt Lake City, North America