My husband and I spent a couple of nights in Salt Lake City in August. We found this hotel by using Tripadvisor and couldn't have been happier. We met a very nice young man and woman at the front desk, who wanted to know where we were from and why were visiting Salt Lake City. They gave us a map of the city, and showed us 4-5 restaurants to try and things that we should do while in their city. After that, they surprised us by upgrading us to the Penthouse Suite! It was beautiful with a gorgeous view. We were right next door to Temple Square and walked everywhere, so the location was fantastic! Thank you Plaza hotel for making our short visit so sweet, and thank you Tripadvisor for giving us the opportunity to read what viewers have to say in order to pick the best hotel for us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salt Lake City's Dream Location Hotel. Located across the street from Utah's most visited attraction Historic Temple Square hosting six million visitors annually. Next door to the World's Largest Family History Library where you can research your family roots for free. Across the street from the Salt Palace Convention Center. Adjacent to the Gateway Mall Salt Lake’s Historic district. You will enjoy our friendly caring staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Salt Lake Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salt Lake City Plaza Hotel
- Salt Lake Plaza Hotel Salt Lake City, North America