“Market Review”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Greek, Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 15 March 2014

This is a review for the market side as I had already eaten & did not try the deli. They have a vast selection of meats & cheeses, many of which I have never heard of. The staff was very knowledgeable and were able to suggest items to the flavors I was looking for. Watch your budget as it is extremely easy to overspend. I personally do not mind the costs given the quality of the product given. If you are not sure about at item, they do give a sample to help you decide. I find this especially important since it helped me decide between a local version of a certain meat (which was good) and the import (which costs more, but well worth it). I plan make more trips here and suggest you do the same.

2  Thank rofldox

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Nice italian deli with a world of deli options-- meats, cheeses (cheese cave too), and chocolate! Grocery options, too. Sit down or take out, a favorite place to visit in slc.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

Our family skies Salt Lake each year. We always visit Tony Caputo's for lunch on our no-ski days. They have a huge selection of great meats and cheeses and a very knowledgeable and helpful staff. The sandwich portions are large as are most of their menu items. For a real treat, try their impressive selection of fine gourmet chocolates. PARKING TIP: The parking lot for Tony Caputo's also supports other merchants. The parking lot has limited access and is very small, maybe a dozen cars or so. The crowds grow during the lunch hour. So, if you spot an empty parking space on the street...grab it.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

Every time my husband and I visit Salt Lake City we have to visit Toni Caputo's. They have a great selection of meats and cheeses. Very friendly and knowledgable staff is always there to help with your selection. Great pastas and olive oils as well. They have everything you would need from an Italian Market. Wish they were in my home town.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

This Italian market and deli has everything you could imagine and everything you can't !! Love the cheese cave, the delicious meals and the desserts are out of this world!!