“Fabulous and Innovative”

Dining options: Takeout
columbus ohio
“Fabulous and Innovative”
Reviewed 5 May 2013 via mobile

The menu is innovative and exciting concept. Tried a variety of dishes and each perfect. I am not a vegetarian or raw food person, but eating Omar's food could inspire one to change. This is a must in SLC.

• Visited April 2013

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Fresh & Fantastic!”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

Love the freshness of everything I ordered and the explosion of flavor in every bite was orgasmic to my taste buds!!! I will definitely be coming back for the food! The ambiance needs to be greatly improved and as well as more seating could be added.

• Visited April 2013
bichonandon
“Non-Stop YUM.”
Reviewed 15 October 2012

This would be a great place to sample if you are interested in eclectic food.

Omar's Rawtopia is truly a gem, and we are so lucky to have it in Sugarhouse. Everything is prepared to perfection and every time I visit, I TRY to order a variety, but most of the time I end up ordering my favorite: "pizza." It doesn't matter what you order, trust me. It will be fabulous.

Visited October 2012
Calgary
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed 26 July 2010

My daughter and I walked 4 miles from our hotel in 95 degree heat in order to eat at this restaurant and it was worth every step! The food was so fresh and delicious and I might add unbielievably healthy. I must also give special mention to the pie, It was to die for! If I'm ever in SLC again, I will not miss going to Living Cusine Raw Food Bar.

Salt Lake City
“Over done flavors.”
Reviewed 10 March 2010

I have tried a number of dishes at this restaurant now and have to say that they all taste the same. I cannot distinguish any flavors in the dishes I have tried. The flavors are over done and too complicated for me to distinguish any of the ingredients, consequently everything just tastes the same.